123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
- I have more than six years of solid experience in tax preparation and accounting cycle experience.
- I have extensive experience in corporate tax department.
- I have wide experience in global business development.
- I have solid experience in implementing technology to improve work flow and tax return processing efficiency.
- I have the ability to research and obtain results for tax issues, and apply my extensive practical tax experience to provide solutions to tax problems.
- I have an Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Community College, a Master’s degree in Business Administration and Finance from State University.
Vibrant Publishers, Inc. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- I handle the preparations of tax returns for individuals, partnership, and corporate clients.
- I do research on different tax matters and use data for tax issues as required.
- I review and maintain the timely and accurate filing of tax returns.
- I prepare written correspondences for sales and use tax matters.
- I research and collected data for audits, including all sales tax, use tax, and personal property tax.
Star Fleet Travel and Tours – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
Tax Staff Accountant
- I enhanced the company’s employee benefit package by establishing a 401K plan.
- I handled payroll preparations, and returns for sales, use and property & commercial rent.
- In handled and prepared responses to client and government inquiries.
- I introduced and developed spreadsheet applications, tax filings and financial statements.
- I reviewed and maintained accurate records of all legal fees and entries for separate companies.