123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to secure a position as a non-linear editor with a reputable production company or television station, where I can fully utilize my creativity that will lean towards the success of the company and its growth in the industry.
- Broad experience with the videography of several dances and sports.
- Capable of operating S-VHS and digital video equipment.
- Expert with the non-linear and computerized video editing systems.
- Vast knowledge about the following software: Final Cut Pro, iMovie as well as Mac operating system aside from Windows based ones.
- Available 24 hours for the work.
- Vibrant team-player, capable of working independently, professional, and loyal to the company.
- Efficient, multi-tasking, dependable observant, keen on details, goal oriented and reliable employee.
- Outstanding writing and oral skills.
- I have an Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Media Production from State University.
Local TV broadcasting Company – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- Responsible for receiving a brief, outline of footage, a shot list, screenplay; assembles all raw footage with all the camera shots in preparation for inputting it to the computer; inputting uncut rushes and sound; synchronization and storage into files on the computer.
- Digitally cut the files to establish the sequence of a film and what parts are working, making ‘rough cut’ for the program/film and identify the exact cutting for the next and final stages, re-ordered and tweaked the content to guarantee the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video.
Any Studio – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- Guarantees the quality as well as the development of the audio and vision engineering in line with editing; experimented different styles and techniques to improve the outcome, chose the most effective shot of a scene.
- Assembled the final video production sequence, made contact directly to the producers and graphic artists in assembling the video content for national and local television distribution, gave non-linear video editing, image manipulation and color correction of all assigned productions.