123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
I am experienced at being a Production Coordinator working with project managers and my objective is to obtain a position in your company.
- I am experienced in asset lists maintaining quality of all assets produced and reporting progress as required in a timely manner.
- I am an experienced liaise with subcontractors and techs to keep things uniform.
- I arranged in-house work, briefed graphic designers, worked with audio and visual techs.
- I attended a credited college that taught media and production coordination.
U. Studio’s – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked with the audio and visual techs creating the proper sound and visual effects for movies.
I was in charge of naming the production materials and filing them in the proper place.
- I worked with graphic designers to create animation and start up scenes.
- I worked with the sound effects techs to help create just the right moods for scenes.
- I prepared skits and introduced new scenes in regular weekly series.
MGN Studio – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I worked between the departments as the liaise getting all materials completed in a timely manner.
I help manage the different techs as well as the vendors who brought in the supplies that we needed to complete projects.
- I managed the naming and filing of all produced materials on projects that I worked on.
- I worked with the different artists to get the right type of sound effects for their scenes.
- I help build objects such as player sets, story boarders, slide shows and appropriate equipment to use in the production set.