123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work in your office as your Receptionist greeting your visitors, answering phone calls, providing the best customer service that your company has ever had.
- I have very good communication skills both verbally and written.
- I am familiar with computers, using word, excel and other software programs.
- I have experience in answering multiple phone lines, sending emails, and other forms of inter-office communication skills.
- I attended our area Community College taking courses in business and computers.
arry Briggs, Attorney-at-law – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I was the front desk Receptionist, answering phones, dealing with clients, etc.
- I took care of all the inter-office communication, emails, and outgoing posts.
- I prepared letters and documents for the office as needed, answering incoming mail.
- I was responsible for scheduling appointments.
Johnson clear Way – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I was in charge of the front desk, mail room and conference area.
- I greeted new clients, made appointments, and took requests for documents.
- I was in charge of mail-out letters, packages, and advertisement flyers.
- I scheduled conference meetings and calls.