123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work for you keeping your building (s), clean and in an orderly condition. I am experienced at doing janitorial work and know what is expected from me.
- My experience is in cleaning with mops, brooms, and electronic equipment.
- My experience in grounds keeping is mowing, trimming, and gardening.
- My experience is in over all mass cleaning of such things as windows, walls, doors and floors.
- I am a high school graduate with an outstanding record, well known in my local church.
Big Apple bldg – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked in their office building cleaning, taking care of public bathrooms, washing windows, buffing floors and cleaning of the inter-office.
I worked in offices that required privacy doing their dusting, plant care and emptying trash.
- I worked after hours mopping, scrubbing and buffing keeping the building expertly clean.
- I worked on the grounds mowing the grass, keeping the parking lots free of debris and snow removal when needed.
Big Orange Building – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I was the janitor for this building right out of high school until they sold out and became the Big Apple Bldg I did all the initial cleaning and supervised others under me in order to keep the premises clean.
I was in charge of mixing of cleaning chemicals and safety control in hazmat.
- I worked doing all of the necessary cleaning, supervised others, and chemical control.
- I was also in charge of the furnace, air conditioning and any plumbing problems.
- I assisted in doing set-up and clean-up for special events or meetings.