123 Any Town ¬∑ USA 98109
email@example.com ¬∑ (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to become a customer service representative offering my skills and knowledge in achieving customer satisfaction as well as meeting or surpassing company expectations.
- Excellent knowledge in the customer service and support.
- Strong rapport with customers, extensive skills in management, very professional and reliable person.
- Powerful leadership skills and strong ability to manage and motivate staff.
Cambridge Telecommunications ‚Äì Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Customer Service Manager
- I am responsible for the supervision of a staff of twenty-eight people within the customer service department.
- I manage the needs/requirements of high revenue commercial accounts through extensive follow-up procedures.
- Successful account retention record of 98%.
- I perform market research surveys amongst client base to seek feedback on sales techniques, follow-up methods and quality of after sales service.
- I engage in training management personnel in operations and supervision.
Braintree Digital Inc. ‚Äì Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
Customer Service Representative
- I provide support to the sales team, ensuring all sales and service objectives were met.
- I work with new customers in the development of new accounts and the implementation of new systems.
- I assist in the development of new policies and procedures.
- I perform market research surveys on customer needs and requirements.