123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
Seek the challenging position as a Medical Transcriptionist in any respective organization.
- Deep knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, and the various medical specialties as required in areas of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) necessary to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Ability to work and communicate in a positive and cooperative manner with management and supervisory staff.
- Thorough knowledge of medical transcription guidelines and practices and ability to use designated reference materials.
- Strong physical ability and stamina to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Strong PC skills like MS word, MS access, MS excel etc.
New York University Hospital – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- I handle the collection of statistical data to analyze departmental productivity.
- Accountable for the transcribe the records, written material such as summaries of patients discharge, history of patient, patients report, letters and notes etc.
- Analyze the productivity of department and collects the data for the same.
- In charge for the interview, hiring and training of new transcriptionists and also guide them for related work.
- Maintain logs of medical procedures, incoming dictation, and transcription records.
- Sort, copy, prepare, assemble, and file records and charts.
- Ensure strict confidentiality of financial records.
- Maintain disk and disk back up system; order supplies and report equipment operational problems.
DNM Hospital Bradenton – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000