123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
I am a Community College Registrar and my objective is to become the Registrar for your University fulfilling the necessary functions that the job requires.
- I was in charge of all student records and transcriptions.
- I worked well with the different department heads maintaining information as needed.
- I supervised student graduations and campus functions for new student enrollments.
- I have a Masters Degree student services and communications.
Our Town Community College – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I was in charge of all enrollments and student transcription transfers.
- I made sure that all student enrollments ran smoothly and their grades were properly transferred in.
- I hosted enrollment gatherings, student body special functions and graduations.
- I trained the staff on how to use the software programs that kept our records and coordinated their activities throughout the school year.
- Please check my portfolio that is attached.
My Town Community College – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I worked in Registration and Records assisting the Registrar.
I help do many of the job functions that the Registrar was required to do completing my internship with this college.
- I maintained student records and transcriptions.
- I did inter-office communications and relayed information about students to department heads.
- I help advocate for any student problems with the staff or other related personnel.