123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to seek a position as speech therapist in a well established organization to utilize my skills and knowledge.
- Ability to read and interpret a variety of technical instructions in a diagram or mathematical form.
- Sound knowledge of interpreting technical procedures, government regulations and professional journals.
- Possess skills in maintaining and developing relationships with disabled individuals.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of language and speech disabilities.
Smith Institute of Medical Science – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- Accountable for evaluation, coordination and administration of quality speech pathology therapy services.
- Create a written evaluation defining speech therapy needs, goals, and expected outcomes in conjunction with referring physician’s Plan of Treatment.
- Provide speech therapy services to varying patient population using evidence based practice standards.
- Worked with patients of all age groups and speech-language pathologists.
- Diagnosed problems and called upon the advice of health specialists.
- Administer direct care to ensure safety for the patient.
JNU Hospital – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- Assisted in the training of new staff and consultants.
- Responsible for providing technical assistance and training to families of the patient.
- Serves as a resource consultant for family and agency personnel.
- Provide physicians with written evaluation of patients needs, goals, and progress on a weekly basis or as ordered.
- Prepared charts and activities, displayed data and recorded graphs.