123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
To seek a position of University Registrar in a highly reputable university to contribute my knowledge and skills.
- Thorough understanding of admission and records for the past few years.
- Experienced with a number of college or university database system.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Developed to work under pressure and in a fast-paced atmosphere.
Redwood College – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- Monitor and report changes in enrollment.
- Coordinated the conversion of existing management information system to online integrated database system to coincide with change to semester calendar.
- Generated college and federal enrollment reports.
- Trained and supervised staff on college transfer policies and evaluations.
- Publish the course directory for the fall and spring semesters and summer session.
- Maintaining computerized records for students.
IOWA CITY COLLEGE – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- Implemented a successful international student program.
- Serve on several committees and act as resource to college committees, administrators, faculty, and staff.
- Direct the consolidation of user access to student academic data, in keeping with federal privacy provisions.
- Manage the Office of Admissions and Records for this community college with student enrollment.
- Advise students regarding academic options.
- Resolving complaints of students tactfully as needed basis.