123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work in your financial institution as a Branch Manager at one of your neighborhood banks.
- I am experienced in accounting, customer service, and sales.
- I am experienced at increasing sales in financial institutions.
- I am also experienced in managing a staff of people, providing training and inputting new skills for the increase of selling financial products.
- I have a BS/BA degree from the State of Confusion University along with twelve years experience at the Our Town Bank.
First City BANK – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Bank Branch Manager
I worked at their main office for five years before being transferred to the Southside branch as the manager.
I was in charge of product sales, new customer sign-ups, and credit card services.
- I was in charge of balancing out of the accounts and money in the safe at the end of each day.
- I was instrumental increasing customers and product sales.
Fifth City Bank – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I was in charge of finding clients, increasing product sales, and client base.
I managed a staff of fifteen people making sure that everyone was properly trained.
- I kept the bank records, balances, and reports for the main office.
- I increased product sales in loans, CD’s and other financial services.
- I maintained a smooth operating branch bank with no shortages, and doubled the increase of customers and product sales.