123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work with you in the position of being a Collector.
- As the Collector I would notify clients of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone and personal visit.
- As the Collector I would write statements to the credit department when the customer fails to respond.
- As the Collector I would initiate repossession proceedings or service disconnection when necessary.
- I have an Associate’s degree in Accounting.
Jones Collecting Agency – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked as their Collector getting late pay and no pay customers to full fill their contracts.
- I contacted the customers and tried to get them to make payment on their accounts.
- I served the customers with repossession papers and enforced the action.
- I kept the records of collections and status of accounts.
Ames Collecting Agency. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I was in charge of all delinquent accounts.
- I collected the delinquent accounts and made arrangements with clients to make payments.
- I kept the records and reported to the proper accounts the results.
- I arranged for debt repayment or established debt repayment schedules.