123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
A highly skilled, experienced, trained and qualified loan appraiser with wide background in the analysis of claims, valuations of properties and loans with a deep approach in property development movements. Knowledgeable about the generation of fresh perspectives and assessment of the current condition of the market. Aiming to assume a position as a loan appraiser in order to fully utilize my skills and experience in this field.
- Have first-class leadership, organizational and client presentation skills.
- Thorough knowledge about the appraisal industries as well as the practices.
- Knowledgeable in developing resources and planning strategies.
- Capable of analyzing and resolving high-level valuation.
- Able to conduct cost control and budget management.
- Thorough knowledge about loan management.
- I have a Bachelors of Arts in Appraisal Practice from Community College.
- I have a Masters of Arts in Appraisal Practice from State University.
Loan agency – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- Interacted with real estate and property owners as well as the property insurance representatives in promoting the services offered by the company.
- Able to handle high volume and fast paced environment.
- Conduct research and analysis about the client’s collateral utilization, internal/external property valuation tools and resources.
- Performed appraisals desk review and verified legal descriptions of properties.
- Maintained extensive and current information of all guiding principles, products and systems that are relevant to the loan review process, as well as USPAP.
- Supported the goals of both company and the clients.
- Established suitable actions to take in agreement with the department and company policies.
- Handle and prioritize caseload of all pending and active appraisal reviews.