123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
- I have more than ten years of solid corporate income tax experience which gave me exceptional technical knowledge of tax laws and regulations.
- I possess excellent tax accounting skills that complement my top rate analytical and technical skills.
- I have strong business development and leadership skills.
- I have excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Community College, and a Master of Science degree in Taxation from State University.
DBO Financial Services, Inc. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- I manage company tax policies position and perform strategic tax planning.
- I am the main contact person for other managers of the company.
- I provide innovative tax planning to clients.
- I handle reviews of complex tax returns.
- I conduct research related to tax laws in support of planning and required tax compliance.
- I manage and interact with the company’s external tax consultants.
STI Investments, Inc. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
Assistant Tax Manager
- I prepared and assisted the senior tax manager with tax audits, and other tax related projects.
- I prepared all tax related documents including tax work papers, reports and schedules.
- I handled reviews of tax returns prepared by the staff accountants.
- I provided assistance to subsidiaries with problems about sales tax, property tax, payroll, and state registration issues.
- I conducted research related to tax laws in support of planning and required tax compliance.