123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
- I have strong analytical skills that enable me to perform in depth financial analysis.
- I posses excellent negotiation and interpersonal communication skills.
- I have the ability to connect seamlessly with senior level management and junior level management.
- I have solid knowledge of financial principles, including capital and treasury markets.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and a Master of Business Administration in Finance, University of Houston from the University of Houston.
Avatar Construction, Inc. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Senior Treasury Analyst
- I conduct analysis of financial treasury activities for both daily and non-daily operations.
- I am involved in finance projects across all departments as directed.
- I handled customer relations including identifying, prioritizing and documenting business requirements.
- I am responsible for executing treasury operations functions such as cash forecasting cash management, including interest rate monitoring and forecasting.
- I perform analyses of capital funding and financial derivatives.
- I handle the entries to daily/monthly treasury journals and upload data into SAP General Ledger System.
Sphero Manufacturing Industries – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- I handled the preparation of internal treasury reports.
- I co-managed the company’s subsidiary capital structure.
- I performed analysis of operating procedures and used the results to improve productivity or replace defective processes with more effective ones.
- I assisted in developing, testing and implementing of new or improved information systems.
- I provided assistance to operational and financial analyses of new investments.
- I prepared monthly cash forecasts and assisted in developing enhancements to the existing forecasting model.