123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to become a Massage Therapist who can provide service that will help relieve stress to many of your customers.
- As the Massage Therapist I would set up my facility in your waiting room giving service to anyone who needed a quick massage to relieve stress.
- As the Massage Therapist I would greet each person with a smile and make sure that I know their medical background before I would give them a massage.
- As the Massage Therapist I would have two other Therapists in my employ to help handle the overflow of customers and also to be able to schedule massages for those who want extended services.
- I graduated from high school went to training school to become a Massage Therapist and I am presently in the alumni program to keep my skills up-to-date.
Dallas Airport – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked the lobby giving ten minute massages to stress out passengers.
- I gave passengers stress relief massages.
- I massaged pilots to help relieve tension and stress.
- I massaged others by appointment for a longer period of time when needed.
Franklin Hotels – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I provided massages to customers alongside the pool, in the sports room and private massages.
- I massaged customers who were tense and needed to relax.
- I gave massages to customers who had sports injuries and need specialized treatment.
- I also massaged employees, club members and others who lived in the area who wanted a massage by appointment.