123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work in your clinic as the Radiologic Technologist taking X-rays of patients in emergency situations and those with suspected diseases.
- As the Radiologic Technologist I would work with patients helping them with positioning and preparation needed for X-rays.
- As the Radiologic Technologist I would keep the equipment cleaned and ready for use at all times.
- As the Radiologic Technologist I would write reports and keep track of each patient.
- I graduated four year accredited program for Technology and spent several years working in clinics learning the procedures as well as the use of other equipment.
JOHNSON CLINIC – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked with X-ray equipment and other specialty equipment doing CT and MRI’s.
- I prepared the X-ray equipment as well as keeping it cleaned.
- I positioned the patients and prepared them for each individual X-ray.
- I also took CT and MRI scans when the patient needed it.
The Robert Clinic – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I worked in the clinic with different technicians learning the equipment and X-ray procedures.
- I prepared the patient for X-ray and positioned them on the table.
- I prepared the film and developed it reading it for the head Radiologic Technician.
- I kept the records and made recommendations for new treatments and equipment.