123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work in your facility as the Recreational Therapist providing different types of treatment to patients who have had injury or are disabled.
- As the Recreational Therapist I would work with patients helping them with positioning doing different types of movements to help their muscles.
- As the Recreational Therapist I would be very creative and help the patient regain their natural status t the best of their ability or work with the disabled.
- As the Recreational Therapist I would help the patient get back into the community doing the things that they once like to do.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Therapeutic Recreation and science of the anatomy.
JOHNSON CLINIC – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked in conjunction with the medical physician doing Recreational Therapy with patients to help them to return to their normal functions in life.
- I put together Recreational Therapeutic programs that helped the patient relax and rid themselves of tension.
- I put together Recreation programs that help the disable to be able to better maneuver.
- I help take the patients to community events and showed them how to use community resources.
The Robert Clinic – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I worked in the clinic putting together different recreational therapy programs.
- I assisted patients in doing therapy with different sporting equipment.
- I help patients to do therapy with the use of music and dance.
- I worked with the patient find out how the progress was coming along after they had worked with other technicians.