123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
- I have more than 7 years of experience in java software development and web-based applications using Java and J2EE.
- I have solid experience and knowledge of EJB, XML, SOA and ESB.
- I have wide knowledge and experience working on object oriented programming, and highly proficient ability working with Oracle databases and SQL.
- I posses strong management and organizational skills which enable me to work under pressure and meet scheduled deadlines and project milestones.
- I have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- I have a BS Degree in Computer Science from the State University.
- Sun Microsystems Certified Enterprise Architect for J2EE (Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition) Technology.
Mega City Software Solutions Co. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- I manage the current design team and I am in charge of defining the architectural approach and establishing technology roadmaps that sustains the company’s business competitiveness.
- I design and implement systems that use the JEE standards such as model creation, architectural vision, specification and process validation.
- I handle the design and implementation of gateway services for B2B communications and transactions.
- I work on creating enhancements for applications that have been implemented previously to ensure that the project goes to the reviewer and auditor.
Sunny City Computer Services Co. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- I was responsible for designing, coding and implementing Java-based software applications.
- I handled the design and development of middleware services for several corporate clients using Java.
- I made evaluations of new, emerging technologies and designed integration procedures and patterns that resulted to performance tuning and issue resolution.