123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
- I have 5 years of solid experience as a Network Operations Center (NOC) technician which gave me a wide, strong background in telecommunications, networking and troubleshooting.
- I am very flexible, and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- I can work independently and possess excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills which allow me to effectively deal with customers to resolve their problems and issues.
- I have sound knowledge and wide experience in networking protocols such as TCP/IP, ICMP and UDP.
- I can work on Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems.
- I am very proficient in working on both GUI and command line, and I know routers, switchers, modems, and other computer hardware.
- I have a Bachelor of Science Degree In Information Technology from the State University.
- I am a Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching (CCNA) Professional.
All-Connect Software and Technology Co. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- I am responsible for developing and implementing a broad range of solutions that support the company’s wired and wireless networks and their users.
- I handle customer inquiries and the issues that they raise about their networks.
- I provide online technical support, email, and DNS.
- I work with a group of other NOC technicians for resolving issues involving broadband, narrowband, wireless applications and other network activities.
- I provide technical support for the installation and configuration of routers and switches.
- I handle the preparation and maintenance of network trouble tickets and logging of troubleshooting records.