123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
To secure a position as a Oracle Database Administrator in an institution where I can contribute to its growth and success.
- Basic knowledge in operating in Linux servers and Windows servers.
- Outstanding communication, intrapersonal and verbal skills with great demonstration skills.
- Operating System where I am familiar: Windows 95/ME/2000/NT/XP/Vista/7, UNIX, Linux, Macintosh.
- Language: C, CSS, C++, DBMS, HTML, Java, Oracle, Perl.
Hardware: Cisco routers and switches, TCP/IP hardware, modem.
- Database: MY SQL, MS Excel, Oracle 8i/9i
- Skilled in using MS Office applications such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, visio project etc.
Name Tech – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Oracle Database Administrator III
Responsible for configuring, installing and administrating the oracle database systems and tools. Developed, implemented and maintained the methodology and SOPs for effectively accessing, backing ups and recovering data.
Sky is the Limit Solutions Co. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
Oracle Database Administrator II
Responsible for the installation and administration of the oracle database utilities while providing 24/7 support; handled and created the policies used by the system. Work well with the IT associates and outside vendors.
Sunset Software Inc. – Any Town, USA 1995 to 1997
Oracle Database Administrator
Responsible for the configuration and administration of the oracle database system; offer help and support issues related to the inquiries and database systems; execute the duties as assigned.