123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
- I am a very dedicated and hardworking XML specialist with more than 7 years of experience in web designing, Java applications development, testing, and coding.
- I have solid management and organizational skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- I have the ability to work and produce results under pressure which allows me to deliver on the scheduled time.
- I have excellent knowledge of XSLT and XPath and XML schema languages such as W3C XML schema, Schematron and Relax NG.
- I also have experience working with XSL-FO and other standard XML applications such as XHTML, TEI, GML, XMI and DocBook.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology from University.
SUV Technologies and Solutions Co. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- I am responsible for providing XML consulting services to senior management, external clients and support personnel.
- I design and develop visual contents of financial web pages, including user interface architecture, usability and graphics.
- I design and create mockups, storyboards and prototypes of websites for clients to clearly communicate design concepts and ideas.
- I conduct website testing such as error and accessibility testing, and browser compatibility.
- I coordinate and work collaboratively with developers of web applications to make sure that user interface designs are tested and implemented properly and on time using critical procedures and processes.
Vision City Solutions, Inc. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- I was responsible for developing software standards for corporate clients.
- I handled the issues raised by clients and provided support for software design and development.
- I supervised a team in the complete life cycle of software development, interacting with members in the development phase and review.
- I created and maintained operational documentation contents.