123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
- I have 2 years of in-depth experience in Z/OS release management where I have also honed my organizational and management abilities.
- I am able to work with great efficiency under pressure and in a fast-paced working environment.
- I am very passionate about work and have proven excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- I can easily work with a team as well as alone and self-directed.
- I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) on Windows XP.
ABC Network Solutions Co. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Jr. Release Manager
- I am responsible for managing the release pipeline including the prioritizing and scheduling of release.
- I am involved in the different phases of release plans development and implementation.
- I handled the scheduling and availability of the release plans making sure that they run on time where needed.
- I manage and coordinate the implementation of infrastructure releases, and handle the on time completion of tests for operational readiness.
- I am in charge of implementing release configurations and changes.
- I coordinate with different teams for several projects and communicate with the facilitator team to ensure that all are in the same page.