Larry Henderson Attorney-At-Law
123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective as an attorney is to serve as both an advocate and an advisor to people.
- As the Attorney I have worked on a volunteer basis to help those wrongly accused of a crime without the money to pay for a lawyer.
- As the Lawyer I worked in the Prosecutors Office trying to defend the innocent and prosecute the guilty.
- Please check my portfolio for cases and venue that I have participated in.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree and attended three years of Law School.
Shave and Becker Law Firm – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked in the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office prosecuting the accused of crimes.
- I defended the innocent and saw to it that the guilty were put behind bars.
- I researched each case and made sure that I had all facts before going to court.
- Please check the court docket to find the cases that I successfully prosecuted.
Jenkins Lawyers – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I did my internship with this firm and passed the bar examine while still in their employ.
- I handled a lot of small lawsuits and auto accident cases.
- I handled divorce cases and child custody cases.
- I did most of the research work for the other attorneys in the office.