123 Main Streets · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
I worked assisting lawyers by doing their research work.
v Research work to verify facts for attorneys.
v Prepared briefs for the attorney
v Handled appeals, wills, contracts etc…
v Worked exclusive with clients doing Real Estate Closings.
v Planned, prepared and devised work schedules according to budget
v Legal Assistant Degree
Handy world – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
In charge of doing research work to verify facts for the attorney, preparing documents, and presenting them to the clerk of courts.
Maintained a well run department that handled research, preparation, and verifying facts.
- Reduced the Attorneys time doing any research and documentation preparation.
- Handled all the Real Estate Closings.
Best at law – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
Served as legal assistant in a law firm accommodating three attorney’s.
I worked in a law firm that had three attorneys and I did the research, documentation and fact verification for all three lawyers.
- I did the research gathering data, legal articles and other documentations to help attorney to prepare cases for the clients.
- I stood in as an arbitrator in Real Estate Closing, help prepare final documentations.
- I directed coordinated law office activities which includes delivery of subpoenas.
- I attended court hearings doing stenography and transcription for the attorneys.
- I help the attorneys prepare briefs on the client’s case.