123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
To work in a big organization at maintenance side to prove my skills and abilities in a challenging position.
- Exhibits a strong and firm approach to sustaining and encouraging safe work environments.
- Applies continuous improvement principles to increase process and maintenance efficiency, and company profits.
- Proven ability to draw, read, and interprets blueprints and schematics.
ENI Saipem Italy – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- Complies with Company and statutory standards, policies and procedures in respect of quality, health, safety and environment.
- Manage, installation and maintenance of electronic and electrical related equipments through the co-ordination of maintenance teams.
- Responsible for the electrical facilities, process and control instrumentation.
- Responsible for underway maintenance and repair of communication and automation, instrumentation, electric power generation and distribution, and electrical related machinery.
United Bulk Carriers Oil/Gas – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- Supervise electrical and electronic services work to develop and prove methods, procedures, and equipment.
- Evaluate, define and locate design deficiencies and to accomplish special project assignments to solve problems of electronic and electrical maintenance, modification and operation.
- Responsible for all administrative management and engineering functions.