123 Any Town · USA 98109
[email protected] · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to provide your company with my services as a Cost Accountant managing all the needs that you expect.
- I am experienced in calculating, analyzing, and creating inventory reports.
- I am experienced keeping a sound recording of the inventory of raw materials.
- I am also experienced in maintaining inventory, purchase records, and cost accounting records.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from Our State University, along with twelve years experience working as a Cost Accountant.
Diamond Grid DISTRIBUTORS – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked as their Cost Accountant keeping up with the raw diamond supplies that were used in the manufacturer of industrial equipment.
I was in charge of all diamond purchases, vendors and allowances for sales executives.
- I kept a complete cost accounting ledger on the expense of buying diamonds and the loss incurred upon deliveries. Keeping each department in the profit margin.
- I maintained cost accounting records for all departments.
Savers Life – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I was in charge of all materials bought to make the candy from the sugars to the salts.
I provided an accurate accounting of each department’s expenses in production.
- I checked that there were no over expenditures in buying supplies for the manufacturing of the candy.
- I also made sure that we got the best deal from the vendors who supplied packaging materials for the product.
- I held group meetings in the varied departments to help the team leaders keep up with production schedules and supplies needed.