123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to be part of an corporation that will utilize my experience, problem solving capabilities and organizational skills for continued personal and professional growth.
- I have professional experience in Accounting and Finance.
- I am experienced at supervising of Staff, Office Administration.
- I have a strong background in auditing procedures and implementation.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from State University.
ABC CORPORATION – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Lead Financial Analyst
- I was the one who provided competitive, business and investment analysis as well as recommendations and contingency actions for concurrent business cases and presented to Executives to make strategic, operational, capital expenditure, resource allocation and critical projects decisions.
- I created the pricing strategy, pricing master book and special bids matrix for the quarterly auditing package according to corporate requirements and guidelines.
Exploring America – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- I was in charge of setting proposals for new business protocol for alternative risk exposure process involving areas of ordering, purchasing, shipping, receiving and payment transactions.
- I am accountable for developing corrective actions to improve financial and business process controls including implementing new accounting application.
- Initiated and documented policies and procedures for the accounting and finance department for business control, preventing and avoiding risk exposure.