123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work for your firm as an Accountant performing duties in your Accounts Payable department.
- As the Accounts Payable Accountant I would take charge of paying bills.
- As the Accountant in Accounts Payables I would make sure that all bills paid would be verified before they were paid.
- As the Accountant in the Accounts Payables I would make adequate reports and keep information for the appropriate departments.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and I am a licensed CPA.
Bing and Son Accounting Firm – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I was in charge of the Accounts Payables for the firm.
- I paid the bills and verified their legitimacy.
- I maintained the payroll accounts and made sure that all taxes were paid.
- I kept the records and made reports to the appropriate departments.
Jason Vine Corporation – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I worked in the office doing their Accounts Payables and Payroll.
- I handled all bills and charges made by top executives.
- I handled the payroll accounts and the taxes.
- I made reports for the firm and the government insuring that all procedures and policies were handled properly.