123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work in your firm as the bookkeeper helping to maintain records of your financial transaction.
- I am qualified to post all your business transactions.
- I have the knowledge to make sure that all business transactions are real with the backup paper work.
- I am qualified to work in both accounts receivables, accounts payable and do payroll.
- I have an Associate’s degree in Accounting from our local Community College.
Shirts Plus – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked as their bookkeeper keeping track of all incoming transactions and paying bills.
- I did the accounts receivables handling sales slips and receipts.
- I paid the outstanding bills and did the payroll using a software program.
- I maintained the personnel files, petty cash, and made the daily deposits.
Falcon Dollar General – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I was in charge of the accounts payables and payroll.
- I paid the bills, matched the invoices to the bills of lading making sure that I had proof of all bills paid.
- I took care of the personnel files, doing payroll, and submitting raises when they became due.
- I made monthly reports to the department heads so they know if they were in budget.