123 Any Street · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
I was in charge of the companies accounting records and made sure that everything ran smoothly keeping every department records and the managers within the budget.
v As the Staff Accountant I kept the records of the firm accurately and that the taxes are paid properly and on time.
v I was responsible to design and delivered database tutorials and instruction materials for users and assist them in search strategies and advanced information needs.
v I held regular meetings with the staff to coordinate projects, policies and procedures, select books and other media materials for the growth of the corporate library.
v Highly focused and results-oriented in supporting complex, deadline-driven operations; able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
v Proficient in Microsoft Office System, Microsoft Visio®, QuickBooks, Microsoft Windows® operating system, and Mac operating system; type 90 wpm with complete accuracy.
v Bachelors Degree in Accounting
Douglas Law Firm – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Provide high-level informational systems that made it easy for law clerks and attorneys to access needed information and documents to prepare legations to be used in court.
I helped the law clerks to prepare documents but I also maintained a fully up to date law library.
- I maintained a complete reference center making it easier for the law clerks to do research.
- I compiled the past cases by the law firm and put them in Microsoft for easy access by all lawyers in the firm.
- I audited the past information system and up dated it to the present more uniform systems.
- I help create an online website that clients could access and request information or an attorney to help them with their problems.
Charles Community College. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I worked in the leading library helping with the student’s research materials. I prepared cross search methods that help eliminate time spent preparing papers by the student for the professors.
I did the filing process and the updating of new materials when it arrived.
- I trained the new staff members to be fully functioning able in helping the students find needed materials.