Jennifer Marie Jones
123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work in your firm as an Administrative Assistant doing both secretarial duties and taking on the role of communication amongst the managers.
- As an Administrative Assistant I would perform coordinating of the office’s administrative activities and storing and receiving information for dissemination to staff and clients.
- As the Registered Nurse I have a deep understanding of patient concerns and would be more than glad to provide this information to their health care provider.
- As the Administrative Assistant I would serve as the information and communication manager between executives and clients.
- I have an Associate’s degree in communications and English writing.
Jones Fiberglass Inc. – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked in the office doing secretarial duties and as communication manager.
- I helped the executives with their correspondence and scheduling.
- I provided data bases on clients and kept the communication going between management.
- I answered the phones and greeted incoming clients.
James Town Buyers Assoc. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I maintained the office team coordinating the departments and keeping the clients list updated.
- I greeted the clients, answered the phones, and did the email between offices.
- I took care of mail outs and incoming mail and also did errands as needed.
- I kept a spreadsheet on clients for the different sales persons.