Martina P. Lukeward
123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
- Recipient of the “Most Outstanding Content Editor” Award from United Writers’ Club Association. 2009
- Handles a multitude of tasks focusing in writing and editing content.
- Very critical in editing each content without missing any detail but still able to finish under a time limit.
- I have an Bachelor of Arts Degree in Journalism from the University of Colorado.
Pink Berries Magazine – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- Provides a daily plan that must be followed including editing, budgeting and meetings.
- Edits critically the content that is placed in each magazine issue.
- Offer and alternative approach to the articles presented if not too catchy.
- Handles multiple tasks assigned by each editor in the office.
MOM’s Bext, Lifestyle Magazine for Mothers – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- Coordinates with editors on weekly updates for the magazine.
- Thinks ahead of time to provide a head start on how to promote the magazine.
- Provides an overall check for each content contributed to the magazines.