123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
I provided high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
- I provided high level administrative support to three of the executives in the corporation.
- I provided all the clerical work needed for all of the executives in my sector.
- I handled all the conference calls and scheduled meetings for the executives.
- I provided training and supervised the training of the lower-staff members.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office System, Microsoft Visio®, QuickBooks, Microsoft Windows® operating system, and Mac operating system; type 90 wpm with complete accuracy.
- Associates Degree in Business
B. Flatworks – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Provide high-level administrative support to three top executives, taking care of all their clerical needs and scheduling.
As the Executive Secretary I read and analyzed incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- I maintained the front desk meeting all in coming visitors and determining who they should meet with.
- Reduced company travel expenses by $47,000 in first three months of tenure by identifying cost-effective travel agencies and negotiating contracts with key travel-services providers.
- I handled all incoming mail, faxes and memos distributing the materials to the right departments or answering those within my realm of expertise.
C. Big Job – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I served as Executive Secretary for three partners and one principal of financial-services firm with over 75 nationwide locations.
Directed all administrative and project support efforts. Conducted in-depth business-development research and compiled results for review by proposal team. Developed presentations and scheduled all executive-level meetings and travel. I was responsible for preparing bi-weekly time, expense, and travel reports. I managed invoicing and billing processes for all departments.
- Designed, coordinated, and maintained vital competitive analysis process to facilitate implementation of aggressive company marketing strategy.
- Successfully oversaw license renewal for all financial service representatives.