123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to become your Office Assistant helping both you and your secretary doing those smaller but needful jobs.
- I have a friendly voice and would be great answering the telephones.
- I have a good knowledge of different filing methods and could keep your files up-to-date.
- I learn very quickly and would like very much to do special projects as assigned.
- I am a high school graduate and presently attending Community College.
Eye Glass Central – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I made a great Office Assistant after school and on weekends helping the whole staff.
- I did the filing and kept up with the customer data base.
- I was responsible to run errands going to places like Staples and Kinko’s etc.
- I did special projects as assigned by the Optical Staff.
Wigs Inc. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I was in charge of answering the phones, greeting customers and making appointments.
- I answered the phones fielding the calls, making sure that they got to the right departments.
- I would greet the customers and make them feel at ease while they waited for their wig appointment.
- I scheduled appointments for the Wig Masters and the sales staff.