123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to make sure that your executives get the proper administrative support that they need to do their job properly.
- I have experience in doing correspondence, reports and preparing documents.
- I have experience in organizing, coordinating meetings, conferences and making travel arrangements.
- I am very acknowledgeable in using software programs, research work and other duties as Secretarial duties.
- I attended our local Community College taking computer labs and communication courses.
Be Able Workers – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
My main focus was working in administrative duties helping to handle information, organizing executive schedules and providing secretarial services.
- I worked doing word processing, database management and spreadsheets.
- I maintained a busy office schedule, provided help in writing contracts and answering mail.
- I greeted clients at the front desk, over the phone and through email contacts.
Sky Blue Airlines – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I worked in the corporate office taking care of clients and personnel.
- I greeted customers; made sure they were taken care of properly and scheduled next appointments.
- I handled the mail room ran errands and saw to it that the executives were kept in supplies.
- I provided the different departments with reports and schedule of events.