Caesars Entertainment Job Description
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is formerly known as Harrah’s Entertainment from 1995 to 2010. The industry is a private corporation for gaming. The corporation owns and operates over 50 casinos, hotels, and seven huge golf courses under several brands. The company has outlets in Pradise, Nevada. The company is known as the largest gaming company globally, with yearly revenues $8.9 billion as of the year 2010. This is owned by three known business groups namely, Hamlet Holdings, Apollo Management and Texas Pacific Group. The name change from Harrah’s Entertainment Inc to Caesars Entertainment Corporation was made official on November 23, 2010. The former name Harrah’s will remain a key brand in the newly named company.
Caesars Entertainment Job Positions and Descriptions
- Caesars Entertainment Table Games Supervisor Job Description
Caesars Entertainment preserves the company’s good service to the customers by choosing the good and upper-class number of personnel. To mention one is the Table Game Supervisor – whose primary responsibility is to implement and ensure compliance with approved procedures, train, supervise and monitor performance of Team Members to ensure smooth and efficient gaming during shift of games.
Some of the essential duties and responsibilities of a Table Games Supervisor includes the following duties;supervise the operation of an assigned number of tables of the game, promote positive guest relations and accommodation. Assist in answering questions or resolving problems and query. Create an atmosphere of fun and enjoyment for all casino guests.
He or she must promote encouragement for mutual respect, dignity, and integrity with all associates by setting a positive example at all times. He or she should instill an atmosphere that encourages associates to share ideas, discuss concerns and resolve problems, for cooperation is really needed in this kind of industry. Lastly, he or she must be open to accept extra duties.
Caesars Entertainment Table Games Supervisor Salary: $61,000
- Caesars Entertainment Sports Ticket Writer Job Description
A Sports Ticket writer must provide excellent service to customers who place a bet at the Race & Sports Book area.
He or she must:
- Process all cash transactions quickly and accurately for the customers.
- Accommodate customers through pleasant greetings and guiding to the gaming place.
- Encode betting information into the computer, prints the tickets, accept money and gives the ticket/s and change to customers.
- The ticket writer verifies winning tickets.
- Handles and solves any concerns and questions by customers.
- Explains information when needed in the desired game. Maintains and updates betting boards for customers to view.
- Other qualification includes,meeting the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies and rules.
- Must have at least 6 months previous experience as a Race & Sports Writer. Must be mathematically inclined.
- Must have an interest in horse racing and sports activities. Hiring not just end in interviews the writer must also pass a math test.
- Demonstrate ability of having good handwriting skills and previous money-handling experience is required.
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills. Must be able to work any day and any shift.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance and smart outstanding.
Caesars Entertainment Sports Ticket Writer Salary: $15,000
- Caesars Entertainment Director of Internet Job Description
The Entertainment Director of Internet is expected to be a dynamic, self-motivated individual who will direct the overall growth and strategic direction of the organization’s online presence. The Entertainment Director of Internet is responsible for developing and managing a comprehensive online strategy, including internal and external promotion, content creation, design development and implementation, and on-line partnership building.
The Entertainment Director of Internet will also support ad sales efforts, editorial & consumer marketing decisions, design plans, and overall strategic planning for the on-line business. This is a leadership position that requires someone who can motivate others to ensure the success of the department, and the organization as a whole. The Entertainment Director of Internet has the ability to develop an online strategy that supports the company’s overall goals and oversee all aspects of its implementation.
He or she must manage website development to incorporate new features and functionality; as well as develop, expand, and manage current site designs and lead appropriate redesigns when needed.
Caesars Entertainment Director of Internet Salary: $116,000
Caesars Entertainment Career Opportunities Online
Please visit this link: http://www.caesars.com