Del Taco’s Job Description
Del Taco is known for offering menu items that have an appeal for its customers with a strong emphasis on quality and value. The company specializes in the Mexican offerings of tacos, burritos, and nachos. This place is an ideal setting for people to come along with their families for a spicy meal. Employees working in this company have benefited in the hotel chain industry. Del Taco has been in the hotel chain industry for more than 40 years. The company runs excellent field training programs and at the same time, provides great pay packages.
Del Taco’s Job Position and Duties
- Del Taco’s Office Services Coordinator Job Description
The office services coordinator in Del Taco’s will be a part of the office service’s team. This position is responsible for providing a wide range of clerical and administrative support throughout the company. The job role includes (but is not limited to):
- Preparing and distributing company mail
- Processing ground and express shipments
- Distributing office and lunchroom supplies
- Ordering of supplies
- Updating reports in Excel and Word format
- Maintaining office equipment
Since this is a fast paced work environment, the ideal candidate will have to be hard working and have a positive attitude. Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently are important. This individual must have good communication skills and be able to communicate with all levels of staff in the company.
Del Taco’s Office Services Coordinator Hourly Salary: NA
- Del Taco’s Shift Leader Job Description
The Del Taco shift leader will be responsible for interacting with customers and managing issues regarding the assigned shift. He/she must ensure that the work get done in a safe and timely manner according to the guidelines of the company.
The job role includes (but is not limited to):
- Ensure that the work done is clean and consistent with guidelines
- Coordinate the unit on the assigned shift
- Coordinate and assign duties to the team members
- Supervise the team members
- Ensure that the Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA) and company safety policies are met
- Maintaining required inventory levels
An ideal candidate must posses the following skills:
- Supervisory experience of 2 years in a hotel chain industry
- Be ServSafe certified
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to stand for the entire shift
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Able to work at flexible hours
Del Taco’s Shift Leader Hourly Salary: $11
- Del Taco’s Restaurant Manager Job Description
As a general manager in Del Taco, the individual will be required to supervise the entire restaurant team to deliver effective results. He/she must make sure that the staff provides excellent guest service quality, fix the food cost according to the market, decide on the labor hours, and product preparation. The individual will also make staffing decisions such as hiring, training, disciplining, and scheduling along with his/her subordinates. The general manager is also expected to have communication with the area manager regarding business objectives and make recommendations to improve restaurant operations.
A general manager must have 5 years of experience in quick service restaurant industry to qualify for this job role.
Del Taco’s Restaurant Manager Hourly Salary: NA
- Some Other Positions
Other job positions at Del Taco’s include being a crew trainer whose main responsibility is to train new members on how they should perform their tasks according to the safety guidelines of the company.
Del Taco’s Job Application Form Online
Del Taco’s official website http://www.deltaco.com/ allows users to browse for the available career opportunities. With the website link http://www.deltaco.com/careers.html applicants can easily apply for the job position they desire as long as they are qualified for it.