Famous Dave’s Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que Job Description
Famous Dave’s Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que is known for its slow-smoked meat products, seasonings and sauces. The company is also known to provide excellent pay packages along with the following benefits for its employees.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Domestic partner coverage
- Short term disability and long term disability
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
The company also provides associate training programs which focus on practical and hands on experience. New associates go through four days of training with a certified trainer. The training includes responsibilities of the position. The following programs are provided:
- Famous Dave’s 101: This program focuses on all aspects of management responsibility, food, and associate development.
- Bachelor’s of BBQ: This program assists managers on building their current skills and talents.
- Good to Great: This is a leadership development program that helps identify managers and provide them with a personalized development plan to continue to challenge their strengths.
Famous Dave’s Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que Job Position and Duties
- Famous Dave’s Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que Restaurant Manager Job Description
The restaurant manager in Famous Dave’s Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que is responsible for the overall operation of the assigned restaurant. Main responsibilities include:
- Team performance and increased sales.
- Effective cost controls, and development, training and retention of key associates.
- Responsible to ensure the restaurant meets financial and operating goals.
- Ensure that the restaurant operates efficiently within the company’s operational guidelines.
- Adhere to all state and federal laws and regulations.
- Create initiatives to build sales and guest counts.
- Maintain effective cost control.
- Ensure all safety systems and procedures are followed.
- Support the company’s local store marketing programs.
- Ensure that all menu items are made according to recipe.
- Purchase food products within established guidelines.
- Respond to guest comments and criticism in a constructive and positive manner.
- Ensure associates receive timely performance reviews.
- Provide counseling to associates when necessary.
- Maintain all employee files with accurate information.
The restaurant manager is expected to have the following qualifications:
- High school education with course work in restaurant management.
- More than 5 years of professional experience in restaurant management.
- Knowledge of health codes, safety and security systems and procedures.
- Good management and communication skills.
- Must be motivated and ability to motivate others.
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule.
Famous Dave’s Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que Restaurant Manager Yearly Salary: NA
- Famous Dave’s Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que Regional Training Manager Job Description
A regional training manager in Famous Dave’s Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que is mainly responsible to train new employees on how to perform their daily tasks according to the safety conducts of the company. The main responsibilities include (but is not limited to):
- Work closely with training general managers administering the (MIT) programs.
- Work closely with identified restaurant to develop into a certified training restaurant.
- Develop content that facilitates for standup training and workshops.
- Conduct internal training for industry recognized certifications.
- Course development and content management training systems.
He/she is expected to have the following qualifications:
- High school education with professional experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of operational experience in a hotel chain environment.
- Experience designing, developing and facilitating training programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule.
Famous Dave’s Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que Regional Training Manager Yearly Salary: NA
- Some Other Positions
Other job positions at Famous Dave’s Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que include being a crew member, whose main job responsibility is to make sure he/she serves guests in accordance to the company’s policies.
Famous Dave’s Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que Job Application Form Online
Famous Dave’s Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que official website http://www.famousdaves.com/
allows users to browse for different available career opportunities at different locations.
The website link https://jobs-famousdaves.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchLocation=&searchCategory allows applicants easily to look and apply for whatever job position they desire as long as they are qualified for it.