White Castle’s Job Description
White Castle is known for its specialty in hamburgers. Just for the record, this company was the first to sell a million hamburgers in the fast-food hamburger chain industry. They also specialize in selling frozen fast food. This makes it an ideal place to spend time with friends and loved ones. The company offers many job opportunities for youngsters who want to come up career wise in the hotel chain industry. White Castle provides an excellent training program for its employees and look after their well-being by providing insurance benefits.
White Castle’s Job Positions and Duties
- White Castle’s Internal Corporate Communications Manager Job Description
A White Castle’s internal corporate communications manager will have to manage internal communications for team members and other corporate assignments. He/she will be responsible for preparing and executing HR communication strategies, coordinating communications between team members. The candidate needs to have excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all the team members.
Some of the responsibilities include (but is not limited to):
- Work with all the departments in the restaurant to develop internal communication plans
- Know how to develop and execute corporate communication plans
- Develop a benefit communication plan for current team members
- Develop and support communications for corporate change management
- Develop and manage social media internal communication plans
- Develop a report on annual metrics in program goals
- Manage the entire finance of the restaurant
- Support and advice the company leadership on duties assigned to improve communication between team members to meet company goals
Candidates who have previous experience in HR roles or have worked for few years in an HR environment, who have excellent communication skills will be preferred.
White Castle’s Internal Corporate Communications Manager Hourly Salary: NA
- White Castle’s Menu Development Coordinator Job Description
The basic purpose of a menu development coordinator in White Castle is to assist the main chef and general manager in increasing the sales by bringing out successful products to the market.
This job role includes (but is not limited to)
- Trend analysis
- Product research and testing
- Operational evaluate
- Maintain communication with members of the product development team
- Coordinate customer feedback on new products
- Conduct new product testing
- Communicate to customers when they try new products
- Coordinate the test kitchen
- Knowledge in kitchen equipment
- Knowledge in food safety
- Able to solve problems creatively
- Ability to travel often
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
A candidate with few years of experience in the food service industry with a culinary degree can be considered for this post.
White Castle’s Menu Development Coordinator Hourly Salary: NA
- White Castle’s Team Member Job Description
A White Castle team member will have to work according to the rules, and regulations laid down by the company. He/she will have to maintain strict hygiene levels to avoid any complaints from customers regarding the food.
White Castle’s Team Member Hourly Salary: $11
- Some Other Positions
Other job positions at White Castle include a general manager and assistant manager. A general manager’s main job responsibility is to make sure that the company functions smoothly. He/she needs to hire and train new employees on how to perform their duties according to the company. An assistant manager in White Castle acts like a bridge between the employees and the leadership of the company. This job role is required to report to the general manager.
White Castle’s Job Application Form Online
White Castle’s official website http://www.whitecastle.com/, allows users to browse for different job positions that are available at different locations. The website link http://www.whitecastle.com/company/employment provides a comprehensive database on available job positions. At http://whitecastle.hodesiq.com/Restaurant/job_start.asp, applicants can easily apply for the job position for which they are qualified for.