123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
A challenging position with a progressive company that utilizes my attention to detail and skills in building maintenance expertise in a team environment.
- I have an in-depth knowledge of state building codes, including flooring, framing and stairways.
- Outstanding ability to perform carpentry and plumbing functions.
- Ability to paint as needed for interior and exterior of building.
- Ability to follow written and verbal direction.
Scripps Company – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- In charge in performing monthly inspections of fire and safety equipment and procedures to ensure compliance with company safety standards and required fire inspections.
- Maintained safe and clean working environment.
- Worked on equipment and machines, to achieve efficient production.
- Maintained buildings, landscaping and company cars to enhance daily operations.
Kelly Sevices – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- Operated and performed preventive maintenance.
- Repaired commercial heating and cooling system equipment.
- Responsible for working in all aspects of commercial construction.
- Worked flat work including footings and frost walls with concrete crews to complete projects.
- Repaired frame racks in the alignment of damaged customer vehicles to ensure vehicle safety and customer satisfaction.