123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to be a Classroom Teacher in your elementary school working with younger students helping to improve their cognitive capacity.
- As a Classroom Teacher my goals are to help each student be the best that they can be by teaching according to their age and capability of learning.
- As the Classroom Teacher I would make a special point of keeping an open line of communication with the parents and/ or guardian of each child.
- As the Classroom Teacher my classroom would be a warm center of learning that would be conducive to learning.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Education.
Assembly Private School – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked in the classroom with eight year old students increasing their cognitive abilities.
- I kept a classroom that was conductive to learning with a friendly atmosphere that encouraged all the students to be aware of things around them in the classroom and out of the classroom.
- I kept a good relationship with the student’s parents so that they could work with their child at home knowing what our projects in the classroom were all about.
- I made the courses seem simple and fun to learn but provided more materials as each child developed.
Sherman Elementary – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I followed course materials as I was instructed adding more to the project to enable the student to become more cognitive learner.
- I kept an open door policy with the students parents.
- I worked with the slower students after school and during breaks.
- I made sure that the student did not get material that was too progressive for their ability.