Mary X Assistant
123 Main Street · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
Skillful and dedicated Executive Assistant with extensive experience in the coordination, planning, and support of daily operational and administrative functions.
v Demonstrated capacity to provide comprehensive support for executive-level staff including scheduling meetings, coordinating travel, and effectively managing all essential tasks.
v Proven track record of accurately completing research, reporting, information management, marketing, and business-development efforts within budget requirements.
v Adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
v Highly focused and results-oriented in supporting complex, deadline-driven operations; able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
v Proficient in Microsoft Office System, Microsoft Visio®, QuickBooks, Microsoft Windows® operating system, and Mac operating system; type 90 wpm with complete accuracy.
A. datum corporation – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Provide high-level administrative support to Chief Financial Officer of leading manufacturer of solid-imaging products and solutions with over $75 million in annual revenues.
Perform a variety of key investor-relations functions, addressing inquiries of current and potential shareholders, communicating with marketing department regarding investor-relations initiatives, and maintaining investor database. Collaborate with CFO to oversee distribution of financial releases to NASDAQ. Develop spreadsheets to improve and inform quality and risk-assessment initiatives. Prepare meeting agendas and carefully monitor all action items.
- Reduced company travel expenses by $47,000 in first three months of tenure by identifying cost-effective travel agencies and negotiating contracts with key travel-services providers.
- Coordinated and hosted successful client seminars, creating invitations and promotional materials, booking venues, and selecting guest speakers.
adventure works – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
Served as Administrative Assistant for three partners and one principal of financial-services firm with over 75 nationwide locations.
Directed all administrative and project support efforts. Conducted in-depth business-development research and compiled results for review by proposal team. Developed presentations and scheduled all executive-level meetings and travel. Prepared bi-weekly time, expense, and travel reports. Managed invoicing and billing processes.
- Designed, coordinated, and maintained vital competitive analysis process to facilitate implementation of aggressive company marketing strategy.
- Successfully oversaw license renewal for all financial service representatives.
Count pharmaceuticals – Any Town, USA 1993 to 1997
Provide administrative support for five regional medical directors in this successful healthcare organization.
Oversaw a wide variety of administrative functions, supporting all director-level projects and information-management processes. Compiled and analyzed data from monthly reports to prepare directors’ presentations to executive management. Developed internal correspondence that facilitated effective communication and transfer of information between five regional offices.
- Played key role in design of inter-office intranet, collaborating with Web developers to identify and define essential components of site functionality.
- Significantly reduced time required to prepare and distribute quarterly financial reports by spearheading implementation of electronic reporting procedures.
alpine ski house – Any Town, USA 1991 to 1993
Directed day-to-day office operations, providing fundamental support to company President and team of consultants.
Managed accounts payable, receivable, and payroll. Oversaw administrative budget. Prepared expense reports and credit card/bank reconciliations. Purchased all hardware and software, performed application upgrades, and trained staff in use of office computer resources.