123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
To obtain a position as bank accountant and utilizes my experience and abilities.
- I have the knowledge in accounting principles and procedures as applied to a financial institution.
- I am excellent in analyzing and evaluating complex data and information.
- I have the ability to prepare financial and auditor statements, schedules and reports.
- I am in charge in accommodating accounts, records, reports and journals.
- I am proficient in using Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Microsoft Access, and data manipulation.
- I have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Revlon – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- Provided assistance in budgetary policies to accounting and financial specialists.
- Planned and created account statement and presented to directorate and financial officer.
- Prepared financial reports in case of asset management investments.
- Assisted government and organization in verifying that information given was accurate in financial matters.
Remedy – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- Reviewed budgets and prepared related budget documents.
- Conducted cost studies and implemented cost allocation plans.
- Determined and analyzed direct and indirect costs to determine the cost of finished goods.