123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to work at your branch bank providing good customer care.
- As a Bank Tell cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct.
- As the Bank Teller my function would be to make sure that written and numerical amounts agree and that accounts have sufficient funds to process all transaction.
- As the Bank Teller my function would include verification of endorsements and checking for accuracy on all transaction before processing.
- I have an Associate’s degree in bookkeeping from our Community College.
Last National Bank – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
I worked in banking processing transaction such as term deposits, retirement savings plan contributions, automated teller transactions, night deposits and mail deposits.
- I did daily reconciliation to the satisfaction of the bank and for the customer.
- I checked the endorsements and verified signatures, dates and the identification of the person who was presenting the document.
- I explained and promoted products for sale to the customers in order to increase bank services.
Middleville Bank – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
I maintained my window balancing out each night, and also keeping the money in the safe in balance.
- I was in charge of keeping the safe in balance, arranging the money in the cash boxes and coin dispensers.
- I trained team members to help with making sales to customers of our bank products.
- I made sure that I verified every document and the person who presented them for the transaction.