123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
I am seeking for a rewarding position as banking executive where I could apply and utilize my expertise, knowledge, and skills.
- I am quite expert in human relations and dealing with different types of people.
- I have developed good organization and leadership skills needed for the job.
- I have good communication skills and can handle the people very well.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from the State University.
National Bank – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Senior Vice President of International Affairs
- I was assigned as a business development head for North America.
- I successfully implemented and developed a training program for Managers in North America.
- I arranged the relocation to Hamilton City and opened the Madison branch while overseeing the business development project for the North America Division.
First Federal Bank – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
Vice President and Mortgage Banking Department Head
- I implemented and developed the secondary department for mortgage for 2 or more separate banks while improving the bank’s portfolio.
- I handled a bank portfolio worth $40 million.
- I managed a group of 20 people including 6 officers.