123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
I seek for a position in investment banking. I am eager to take any job related to this type of banking where I could apply my skills and gain experience for my development.
- I am eager to learn and develop new skills necessary to get the job done.
- I have a deep understanding on banking, especially on investment banking.
- I am fluent in both English and Spanish.
- I am a graduate of MBA in 2005 and a BS Business Administration graduate in 2000.
One Municipal Bank – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Investment Banking Senior Analyst, Mergers/Acquisitions
- I was one of the 2 senior analysts selected from over 30 candidates.
- I developed financial models and company valuations.
- I advised private equity firm on potential $600 million investment in leading semiconductor company.
- I analyzed financial and strategic rationales of potential mergers in technology industry.
Small Fry Investments – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
Investment Banking Analyst
- I led the analysis in more than $2.3 billion in lead-managed and co-managed public and private offerings of debt and equity and M&A transactions.
- I designed integrated financial models to forecast financial growth.