123 Any Town · USA 98109
firstname.lastname@example.org · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
My objective is to help your loan company process existing and new loan applications to increase profitability and lower loan risks.
First Local Bank – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Bank Loan Officer
I received the Bank Award for being the only loan officer to have signed 40 loans in a span of five months.
Ranked as #1 loan officer in two successive years with experienced writing of more loans than all loan officers in the 32 branch offices.
- Initiate home mortgages for purchasing, refinancing, and new home construction.
- Set the contacts with its local realtors, contractors, financial advisors, as well as the other referral sources; meet all the interested and potential borrowers.
- Review and study thoroughly all loan transaction packages for the preliminary approval or denial according to the bank guidelines.
- Pull together all necessary documentation for the processing of each transaction, prepare and present all related deal points to Loan Committee.
- Stabilize books, handle daily deposits, and aids the clients regarding the insurance and financial needs.
Mutual Bank – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
Improved the retention rate of the teller up to 40 percent as well as reduced the teller absenteeism by 25 percent.
Promoted to head teller after three months of work with bank.
- Overseen and motivated the 15-member teller staff, arranged the work schedules, educated new tellers, and handled the branch in the absence of the CBO.
- Balanced the ATM as well as the vault, teller drawers, check orders, money ordering.
- Prepared regular cash sheets and conducted regular teller audits to ensure regulatory and procedural compliance.
- Contributed to the sales goals of the bank; helped in the development and initiation of the marketing plans and strategies of all the branch sales activities.
- Accomplished three in-house “Principles of Banking” courses.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, State University