123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
Seeking for the challenging position of a purchasing agent in a highly respectable organization.
- Management: Experienced in managing teams of international purchasing agents in four locations.
- Plan and coordinate purchasing agreements and assignments for a small team of purchasing agents.
- Able to create and present reports regarding special contracts with foreign business allies and remote purchase agents.
- Strong ability to assign, prioritize and manage.
Gap Inc. Bennington – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
Purchasing Agent Manager
- I facilitate online and on-site training sessions biannually.
- I am in charge in purchasing of different items that are necessary for day to day business operations.
- I kept a record for each monthly as well as yearly equipment/material requirements.
- In charge in returning defect inventory products.
Alcoa, Inc. – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- I am responsible for purchasing of 12 retail outlets.
- I maintain pricing work with vendors.
- I am responsible for securing purchasing contracts from foreign governments.