123 Any Town · USA 98109
email@example.com · (425) 555.0139
Summary of Qualifications
To get an entry-level position as a Statistician in a well established organization.
- In-depth knowledge of multivariate calculus; linear algebra; probability; and statistics.
- Extensive knowledge of SAS Programming.
- Ability to perform rate-making or reserving analysis.
- Strong and effective oral and written communication.
- I have a BAchelor’s Degree in Statistics from the University.
Tufts Medical Center – Any Town, USA 2000 to Present
- Design and analysis of phase II and III clinical trials.
- Planning of large-scale long-term trial.
- Analysis programming in SAS.
- Identified relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
- Performed statistical analyses required for two externally funded projects.
Parker Survey & Engineering – Any Town, USA 1997 to 2000
- Winter employment and part time balancing accounts payable and giving out time sheets, payroll, word processing, receivable, data entry.
- Reported results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
- Define analysis endpoints, statistical methodology and sample size for clinical trials.